Windows 10 Insider Preview version 1903 build 18875.1000 (20H1) | 20.9 Gb
The Bing Insider team announced the availability of a new test build Windows 10 build 18875 (20H1), designed for members of the Windows Insider program with update priority Early Access and Skip Ahead.
Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18875.1000 is an assembly code-named 20H1, which is available to members of the Windows Insider program with priority for receiving Early Access and Skip Ahead updates. This assembly belongs to the development branch RS_PRERELEASE of the next major update of Windows 10, which is expected in spring (March-April) of 2020.
What’s new in Build 18875
East Asian Microsoft Input Method Editor (IME) Improvements:
– The New Japanese IME is now available to all Insiders in Fast.
During 19H1, we announced we were working on a new Japanese IME. We got a lot of great feedback, and the IME was taken offline for a time while we worked on improving the experience based on what you’d told us. Today the IME – now more secure, more stable, with improved game compatibility, and more – is once again available for all Insiders starting with this build. If you speak Japanese, please take some time to evaluate how it feels to use the IME (with all the improvements) for daily usage, and let us know what you think! If you already were using the Japanese IME, you’ll automatically have the new one when you install this build – if you weren’t already using the Japanese IME, you can add it by going to Languages Settings and adding Japanese to the list.
– New IMEs are available for Simplified and Traditional Chinese!
Just like the Japanese IME above, we’ve been working on refining your Chinese typing experience, and are happy to share that we have new versions of the Chinese Simplified IMEs (Pinyin and Wubi), as well as the Chinese Traditional IMEs (Bopomofo, ChangJie and Quick). We’ve improved the security and reliability by redesigning how they work with applications. You’ll also notice we’ve added a cleaner interface for the candidate window and settings pages. Improved and renewed settings of the IMEs are available in the Settings app. If you’re using one of the IMEs and you’d like to check it out, the fastest way there is to right-click the IME mode indicator in the taskbar and select Settings (you can get there from the Language Settings page by clicking the language, and going into options).
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
– We fixed an issue that could result in a freeze on the lock screen if you interacted with the touch keyboard and then switched keyboard layouts.
– We fixed an issue resulting in Settings sporadically crashing in the last few builds.
– We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders being prompted to setup their device after every reboot.
– We fixed an issue resulting in some of the text under Settings > System > Storage > Temporary Files being unexpectedly garbled in Chinese and Japanese.
– We’ve made a change in Timeline for keyboard-only users, so if you’re doing a search and haven’t opted in, you’ll no longer have to tab past the opt-in text before you can get to the search results.
– We fixed an issue that could cause certain applications to flicker if they were maximized and you launched the touch keyboard.
– We fixed an issue where, if the Photos tile was pinned to Start, it could potentially result in unexpected battery drain as the tile animation would trigger even if Start wasn’t open.
– There has been an issue with older versions of anti-cheat software used with games where after updating to the latest 19H1 Insider Preview builds may cause PCs to experience crashes. We are working with partners on getting their software updated with a fix, and most games have released patches to prevent PCs from experiencing this issue. To minimize the chance of running into this issue, please make sure you are running the latest version of your games before attempting to update the operating system. We are also working with anti-cheat and game developers to resolve similar issues that may arise with the 20H1 Insider Preview builds, and will work to minimize the likelihood of these issues in the future.
– Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
– Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. Creative has released updated drivers for some affected X-Fi sound cards. Please refer to Creative’s website for details on your particular hardware and any available updates.
– UPDATE: We have received feedback from some Insiders that they are seeing a 0xca00a000 download error for Build 18875. We are investigating.
Known issues for Developers
– If you install builds from the Fast ring and switch to either the Slow ring or the Release Preview ring, optional content such as enabling developer mode will fail. You will have to remain in the Fast ring to add/install/enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on builds approved for specific rings.
IMPORTANT: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, these builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If you take this flight, you won’t be able to switch Slow or Release Preview rings without doing a clean-install on your PC.
About Bing Insider The Bing Insider program was created for users who want an exclusive connection to the latest Bing news and features. You’re some of our biggest fans-and the feeling is mutual.
As a member, you’ll get an early look at new Bing features, access to staff, and invitations to special fan events. All we ask for in return is your feedback. You are a critical part of the Bing experience, and we welcome your input.
About Microsoft. Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Microsoft Windows 10
Version: Insider Preview version 1903 Build 18875.1000.rs_prerelease 190405-1518
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
Language: english, русский
System Requirements: PC
Software Prerequisites: *
Size: 20.9 Gb
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
– RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB) for 64-bit
– Hard disk space: 20 GB for 64-bit OS
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
– Display: 800 x 600
About this release. This release contains 3 ISO (X86/X64/ARM64 – english) and 3 ISO (X86/X64/ARM64 – русский)