Windows Server 2019 Build 17763.437 AIO 12in1 (x64) April 2019
Language: English, Russian | File Size: 3.92 GB
Program version: 10.0.17763.437 / v19.04.10 Build
Interface language: English, Russian
Legalization: activation required! (for personal testing, use alternative means of activation)
Processor: 1.4 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
Hard disk space: 25 gigabytes (GB).
This build is based on original MSDN images. The language was integrated: English, updates were integrated as of April 9, 2019, and .Net Framework 3.5 was included (including 2.0 and 3.0). The system is completely on the original installer.
Windows Server 2019 Standard (Server Core Installation) – English
Windows Server 2019 Standard (Server with a GUI) – English
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter (Server Core Installation) – English
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter (Server with a GUI) – English
Hyper-V Server 2019 – English
Windows Server 2019 Essentials – English
Windows Server 2019 Standard (Server Core Installation) – Russian
Windows Server 2019 Standard (Server with a GUI) – Russian
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter (Server Core Installation) – Russian
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter (Server with a GUI) – Russian
Hyper-V Server 2019 – Russian
Windows Server 2019 Essentials – Russian
April 9, 2019-KB4493509
(OS Build 17763.437)
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
* Addresses an issue that occurs when you enable per font end-user-defined characters (EUDC). The system will stop working and a blue screen will appear at startup. This is not a common setting in non-Asian regions.
* Addresses an issue that may cause applications that use MSXML6 to stop responding if an exception was thrown during node operations.
* Addresses an issue that causes the Group Policy editor to stop responding when editing a Group Policy Object (GPO) that contains Group Policy Preferences (GPP) for Internet Explorer 10 Internet settings.
* Addresses an issue that may cause authentication issues for Internet Explorer 11 and other applications that use WININET.DLL. This occurs when two or more people use the same user account for multiple, concurrent login sessions on the same Windows Server machine, including Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and Terminal Server logons.
* Security updates to Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Server, the Microsoft JET Database Engine, Windows Kernel, Windows Input and Composition, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Virtualization, Windows MSXML, Windows SQL components, and Microsoft Edge.