Siemens SIMATIC WinCC 7.5 Update 1 | 14.2 Gb
Siemens AG has released an update 1 to Simatic WinCC 7.5. This the scalable and open SCADA system for maximum plant transparency and productivity.
Improvements in Update 1:
The behavior of the WinCC components has been improved compared to WinCC V7.5, including previous patches in the following areas:
WinCC Projects – Stability of the WinCC Explorer when WinCC Addons are integratedGraphics DesignerStability of the "grafexe.exe" application when linking tag connectionsCustomized objects: The "Selected box" property of a combo box can be renamed.WinCC AlarmControl: After editing filter settings, the "Grafexe.exe." application is closed correctly.Siemens HMI Symbol Library: Animation of the symbol properties "SymbolAppearance", "BlinkMode", "Flip", "BlinkSpeed", "Rotation" and "Backstyle""Linking of the Tag Connection" function in faceplate types.
Tag Management – SIEMENS SIMATIC SCADA Export: Performance during export of structure tags in TIA Portal.
Tag Logging – WinCC OnlineTrendControl: The labeling of the time axes is assigned to the correct trend.
Alarm Logging – Resource consumption of Process Historian Recovery. Value of the status tags of message groups with messages that neither require acknowledgment nor have the message status "went out".
Report System – Column width when printing out message lists.
User Archives – Size of the "UALogFile.txt" log fileWinCC UserArchiveControl: The "OnSelectedIDChanged" Event is only triggered when the selected row is changed.
Global Script / ANSI-C – "GCreateMyOperationMsg" function: If the comments dialog is to be displayed when triggering a message, the dialog is always displayed in the foreground, independent of the Runtime language.RuntimeStability of the "SDIAGRT.exe" application when activating WinCC
Runtime – Runtime system dialogs: Stability of the "pdlRt.exe" application when opening favoritesVirtual keyboard (CCOnScreenKeyboard): Display of the "German (Switzerland)" keyboard layoutTouch operation: The button animation is executed reliably even if the finger is withdrawn from the object and only then released.
Graphics Runtime – Global design "WinCC Classic": Texts assigned via C script that contain control characters for a line break are displayed correctly in an I/O field.Customized objects: Complete display of I/O fields, when the "Adapt Border" property is activated.
OPC Server – After the OS delta download theconnection to the OPC tags is retained.
ODK – The "GSCGenGetSourceCode" function returns the source code from the transferred actionstream.
OPC UA WinCC Channel – When importing OPC UA tags the complete path is adopted as name.(see "Notes on Update 1(Page14)")
SIMATIC S7-1200 S7-1500 Channel – Migrated projects: Setup of a password-protected connection
Web Client – The group displays are displayed correctly when the SIMATIC SERVERVIEW layout is selected in the OS Project Editor.
Runtime – WinCC AlarmControl: When acknowledging a message,comments can be entered anddisplayed.
WebUX client – Stability of the "GfxRTS.exe" application during connection setup to the WebUX serverColors of the central color palette are displayed correctly
About Siemens SIMATIC WinCC 7.5. With the SCADA system SIMATIC WinCC V7.5, Siemens offers an innovative, scalable process-visualization system with numerous high-performance functions for monitoring automated processes. Whether in a single-user system or a distributed multi-user system with redundant servers, the system offers complete functionality for all industries and features optimum openness.
Due to the permanently increasing level of automation and the related complexity of the plants the cost – and time – pressure is increasing because of the international competition. One response to this pressure has to be efficient engineering on the SCADA layer.
SIMATIC WinCC supports short Time-to-Market when building new plants and achieves a minimum of downtime when doing plant modifications because of its efficient engineering tools.
New functional features include:
Extended functionality for object-oriented configuration
– Import and use of structured data types from S7-1500 PLCs and OPC UA data sources
– Use of structure data types as an interface to the faceplates
Enhanced functionality for designing the runtime interface
– Additional characteristics for dynamization of SVG graphics from the WinCC library
– Integration of the central color palette in the project design template including option for changeover during runtime
– Color design of the virtual keyboard can be customized for touch operation
– OPC UA client enhanced for Alarm & Condition
– Option to configure access rights for WinCC tags via the WinCC OPC server
– Option to enable/disable connections for all WinCC communication channels
– Enhanced communication driver for Mitsubishi i-QR PLCs Mitsubishi i-QR PLCs
– WinCC Cloud Connect for sending WinCC data to cloud systems using the MQTT protocol
– Simplified configuration of multi-language texts and font settings for all text elements in graphics
– New "Animation" option for dynamization of object properties without script programming
– "Color picker" for easy color matching and "character map" for using icon fonts
– Auto login can also be configured for "operate mode"
– Support of additional properties for dynamizing the trend control at runtime
– Use of colors from the central color picker also possible for interrupt configuration
– Support of new SVG graphics with dynamic properties
Additional new features
– Revised Tag Simulator (Look&Feel of Configuration Studio) with new simulation capabilities
– System tags for monitoring communication channel and login performance values
– Structuring of WinCC pictures (PDLs) in subfolders possible
– Menu and toolbars can be configured via new editor in the Configuration Studio
Note: You can find additional information on the new features in SIMATIC WinCC 7.5 / WinCC V7.5 ASIA in the section "What’s new in WinCC 7.5?" in the WinCC help system / manual.
About Siemens AG. Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry. The company is also a leading provider of medical imaging equipment – such as computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging systems – and a leader in laboratory diagnostics as well as clinical IT.
Product: Siemens SIMATIC WinCC
Version: 7.5 Update 1*
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 14.2 Gb
Siemens SIMATIC WinCC 7.5 with Update 1
Siemens SIMATIC WinCC 7.5 Update 1 Only
The following Microsoft operating systems are supported with WinCC V7.5:
For WinCC server / single-user / clients / Web clients
Windows 10 (64-bit) Professional, Enterprise
Windows 10 (64-bit) Enterprise LTSB (Long-Term Servicing Branch)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) Standard, Datacenter
Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) Standard, Datacenter
With Windows 10, a maximum of three client connections is possible in multi-user systems.
For WinCC/WebNavigator clients and WinCC/DataMonitor clients, the following are also approved:
Windows 7 SP1 Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate 32-bit / 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Professional, Enterprise 32-bit / 64-bit